People might think that travel insurance is an easy policy to buy but it is imperative that the right cover is taken out.
If you don’t have the right policy, you can find yourself stranded, or out of pocket – even before you have gone on holiday.
- 3 levels of cover: Standard, Prime and Black giving £1,000.00, £5,000.00 or £10,000.00 cancellation cover per insured person
- No age limit on short stay cover, but maximum trip period 62 days (31 days aged 75 plus)
- Annual Multi-trip age limit 74 at start date
- Maximum trip duration for Annual Multi-Trip Policies 45 days (31 days if aged 70-74) but can be increased to 62 with an additional premium
- Long Stay 18 months in total but can be increased to 24 months subject to referral and agreement by insurers
- Option to change excess levels or add Gadget cover, Cruise Plus, Business Plus or Golf Insurance with a relevant premium adjustment.
- Child age limits for Family cover - 20 years and under, if still in full time education
- Free 21 days Wintersports cover on Annual Multi-trip policies up to age 74
- Free cover for over 100 sports and holiday activities
- Available to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)